Welcome to DAA Football Club for the 2016-17 season. In preparation for the year ahead, we have put together the following information relating to the league, player registration and club fees.
Which league divisions will the club compete in this year?
This year the club will return to fielding 2 senior teams along with the continuance of the Over 35s team after a very successful year. The first will play in the AUL Division 1 on a Sunday morning and the second team playing in the AUL Division 3 on a Saturday afternoon. The Over 35s will play on a Sunday morning in the Amateur Football League in Division 1.
When will the season officially start?
The season is scheduled to kick-off on Sunday 28th August for the club’s Over 35’s team. It’s expected that the first & second team will start week commencing September 4th & 10th respectively.
How much will it cost me to register and play for DAA Football Club?
The cost of playing football for DAA Football Club for the coming season is €300 – €350 depending on how you wish to pay your fees.
Initially the club will seek a registration fee of €100 from each player at the point of signing. This fee must be paid in cash or through PayPal unless the player has an existing DAA Football Club savings account.
Once the initial registration has been received by the club, you have the following options to pay the balance of your fees.
- Pay the remainder of the season fees up front at the point of signing. If this is your preferred option, you will receive a €50 discount. Total fees payable will be €300.
- Pay €220 over 2 monthly instalments of €110 starting in September and finishing in October. If this is your preferred option, you will receive a €30 discount. Total fees payable will be €320.00.
- Pay €250 over 4 monthly instalments of €62.50 starting in September and finishing in December. No discount applies.
- Pay the remaining €250 through 15 weekly payments of €15 and a final payment of €25. This arrangement is subject to a minimum of €120 being paid before the Christmas break irrespective of your availability or games being cancelled. Total fees payable will be €350. No discount applies.
- Over 35’s Team – due to the introduction of summer football and a once off shortened season, the Over 35’s team will pay €175 for the season. The initial signing on fee of €75 will still apply with the balance being paid before the end of the shortened season. Discount will apply as follows: Full payment – €25 discount – Total payment €150Monthly payments – €15 discount – Total payment €160. Weekly payment – 10 x €10 weekly payments – Total payment €175. On commencement of summer season, full club fees will apply as above.
How can I pay my registration & club fees?
You can pay your registration and club fees by selecting one of the following options:
You can pay your club registration fee and match subs in cash to the nominated team administrator for your team. They will issue you with a receipt once the cash payment has been made.
1st Team Darren Sheridan 086-xxxxxxx
2nd Team Darren Sheridan 087-xxxxxxx
Over 35’s tbc 089-xxxxxxx
Standing Order Mandate
After making your initial registration payment by cash, you can pay the remainder by Standing Order Mandate. Simply download and complete the below SOM form and return to the team administrator for processing.
It’s important that you check your bank account details paying particular attention to the BIC & IBAN details.
Fancy joining the club’s savings account? If this is your preferred option, why not make regular payments for a full 12 months. After your club fees have been deducted the remaining balance can be used to fund club trips or outings during the season.
DAA Football Club account details:
Account Name: Aer Rianta Soccer Club Bank: Bank of Ireland, Dublin Airport
Account Number: 14338459 Sort Code: 90-07-46
IBAN: IE76BOFI90074614338459 BIC: BOFIIE2D
PayPal & Debit/Credit Card Payments
The football club will now accept on-line payments through PayPal. So, why not pay your fees and subscriptions directly to the club using your debit or credit card?
What do I get for my money?
Unfortunately, in the times we live in, the cost of running any type of sports club can get expensive. At DAA Football Club, we look after people and at the same time provide value for money. As such, we will pay for your insurance, match subs, referee fees, team football gear, technical equipment, first aid and laundry. All part of fielding a team for the season!
You will not be required to make any further payments over and above the €300-€350 as stated above.
Are there any further costs?
No. However, as a club member, you will be expected to support the club’s fund raising initiatives throughout the season. These include the FAI National Draw, a Race Night and a Buster… If you personally wish to join ALSAA your club fees (so long as they are paid up to date) will contribute €125 towards your ALSAA membership.
1st Team Manager – Jude McKenna – 085 1921044
1st Team Ass. Manager – Stephen Hanna – 087 8147319
2nd Team Manager – Tony Hart – 087 2314668
2nd Team Ass. Manager – Damien Taaffe – 087 9657166
Over 35s Manager – Alan Roche – 086 6087598
Over 35s Ass. Manager – Darren Gilchrist – 086 2665640
Should you have any further questions regarding registration and/or club fees, contact the following committee members:
Christy Sheridan 087-2700571
Anthony Carey 086-8337082
Gary Donohoe 087-7782383
Keith Wiggins 086-8583552
Phil Vavasour 087-6603452
Best of luck for the new season!