FAI National Draw – We have a WINNER!!
Congratulations to Andrea Newman who won the top regional prize for the Dublin area in today’s FAI National Draw held in the Aviva Stadium. Andrea represents the first win for daa football club in the associations annual draw.
Andrea’s prize is a 12 seater box in the Aviva stadium for a senior international and €500 to spend on hospitality…?
The full list of winners can be viewed by clicking this link
FAI National Draw – Club Winner
Congratulations to Vincent Dunphy on winning the club’s part of the FAI National Draw 2015. Vincent wins €250 in cash along with 2 premium level FAI match tickets for a forthcoming senior international. The winning ticket number was 57050 which was sold by club stalwart Keith Wiggins. Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket and supported the club.
The FAI regional and national draw will take place at the FAI Cup Final at the Aviva on Sunday 8th November. Results of the main draw will appear here on the club’s website along with being published in the national newspapers.
Good luck everyone!!
Club Draw Information
The club draw for €250 in cash and 2 x premium level match tickets to a senior international will take place after training on Tuesday 27th October. In preparation for this, please respect the following dates:
- Saturday 24th Oct – All tickets and cash returned to your team manager (including unsold tickets which still have a club value in the main draw).
- Tuesday 27th Oct – Club draw in the ALSAA after training.
It’s important that every member sells at least 3 tickets for the draw. All fund raising profits will go directly back to the players through this year’s projects including the dressing room refurbishment and the 2016 European Airports Football Championships in Vienna, Austria.
If you require further tickets or information on the above draw, contact Anthony Carey 086-8337082 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 Irish Football National Draw
Since 2013, the FAI have run the Irish Football National Draw to provide a straight forward and risk free fundraising option for any club or league that wanted to avail of it. During its first two years the Draw has been a huge success with more than 500 clubs taking part and more than 100,000 tickets sold each year. In total the draw raised close to €2 million for grassroots football to date.
How it works
- The FAI organises all prizes, the final draw, printing, licensees’ etc.
- Clubs purchase tickets from the FAI for €1.50 each
- Clubs sell the tickets for €10 each
- All money from all tickets sold is kept by the club
Benefits to the club
- Readymade fundraising option with little or no financial risk to themselves
- Minimum order of just 20 tickets, no maximum order
- Clubs can order more tickets at any time
- Club name will be printed on every ticket
- Posters and flyers will also be provided to clubs